TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Regent Greymouth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Patrons must follow any instructions of Theatre staff.
- Cellphones MUST be turned off in the cinemas.
- Recording in the cinemas is prohibited.
- Please refrain from talking during films.
- Feet must be kept off seats.
- Photo ID may be required for proof of age for all restricted classification films.
- Photo ID may be required for proof of age when claiming seniors or student rates.
- Each patron must have a ticket to enter the cinemas and keep it with them at all times.
- Tickets will not be refunded after a session starts.
- No alcohol is can be brought into the theatre and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Only food and drink purchased at the Regent can be consumed in the theatre.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted anywhere in the building, including the entry steps.
- Any disruptive behaviour will result in immediate removal from the theatre with no refund.
Website Terms & Conditions
Regent Theatre Greymouth accepts Visa and MasterCard. All charges are in NZD.
Tickets purchased on this website are subject to a Booking Fee per ticket charge which is a non-refundable charge. Regent Theatre Greymouth reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time and without notice.
Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the website. Otherwise seat allocation for tickets purchased via this website is a on a “best available” basis and is not available and the session is a general admit.
Amount of Tickets per Customer or "Ticket Limits"
When purchasing tickets on this website you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each movie session/event.
Please check the censor warning before buying the tickets. Anyone under age will not be allowed entry for an age restricted movie. Please also check for any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time.
You acknowledge the Company’s right to enforce film classification requirements set by the New Zealand Censorship Board and you will not purchase tickets that you (and any persons on whose behalf you purchase tickets) are not legally entitled to see, for instance if you are under 16 you cannot purchase and use tickets for a film classified R16. The Company reserves the right to insist that you provide suitable photographic identification depending on a film’s classification.
No Free List
The Company may impose a “no free list” or “no free tickets” restriction (NFL) to certain films and screenings in its discretion. NFL is a restriction imposed for selected films and screenings upon their release. It means that no special complimentary coupons, discounts or offers are valid for use on that specific film or screening until the restriction has been lifted. Generally, the NFL restriction will last only 2 weeks after a film’s release, although there are exceptions.
Additional charges may apply for 3D films and for the purchase of 3D glasses.
Times and Session Details
Times and session details in relation to tickets purchased through this Site are subject to change without notice.
The Company’s obligations to you will be suspended for the period in which the Company is affected by any event beyond its reasonable control which shall include without limitation an act of God, fire, flood or other extreme weather event, natural disaster, strike, electricity, power or communications failure, shortage or unavailability of products or services or a change in applicable law.
SAFE SPACES POLICY
The Regent Theatre Greymouth is committed to providing a safe environment for all guests and staff. Discriminatory language or abusive, disruptive, belligerent, threatening, harassing or discriminatory behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Additionally, we require all guests to follow instructions of our staff regarding health and safety, Liquor Laws, No Smoking laws, Covid protocols, fire and evacuation instructions or reasonable requests regarding standards of acceptable behaviour.
We reserve the right to remove anyone infringing our Safe Spaces Policy, and anyone appearing under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol consumption without refund or compensation. In serious cases we will call the police for assistance and may issue a Trespass Notice preventing any future admission to the Regent Theatre Greymouth.
If you see an incident taking place, please do not escalate the situation or put yourself in danger. Contact a member of staff immediately or if there is an emergency, call 111.
Where tickets requiring identification are purchased, suitable identification must be presented upon collection of the tickets. Failure to present suitable identification will result in the applicable tickets being forfeited and tickets to alternative suitable shows offered in their place.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the Booking. Only you may be aware of any problem that has occurred during the purchase process. Regent Theatre Greymouth will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Your Booking confirmation will be sent via an email to the email address that you entered on the Booking Confirmation page. This confirmation needs to be shown at the Cinema Ticket Counter in order to obtain a physical ticket for entry to the movie session/event.
Refunds and Exchanges
Tickets purchased via this website are sold for a specific session only and are sold on a strict no-refund noexchange and no-transfer basis unless required by law. Regent Theatre Greymouth will refund in full if a session does not go ahead due to a cinema fault. If you are unable to make a show, refunds are available at the physical box office only up to one hour before the show starts. Refunds and swaps are not available after the show has started. Refunds and swaps are not available over the phone or via email.
Prices on this website include GST where applicable.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you), or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then Regent Theatre Greymouth will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed. Should this occur, Greymouth's Regent Theatre will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of Regent Theatre Greymouth. Regent Theatre Greymouth may, at its discretion, refuse to sell tickets to you or withdraw any tickets from sale via this website.
By entering any promotion or competition you are bound by and agree to comply with the competition terms and conditions of that competition.
Contact Regent Theatre Greymouth personnel, during business hours, on 03 768 0920 to request assistance with your Booking or Payment.
Modification of terms
Regent Theatre Greymouth reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or modify the website from time to time. The user shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Ticket purchase and billing information
When purchasing tickets through this website you must provide personal details, including credit card billing information. Your credit card details are used for real-time billing of ticket purchases and are not retained on our server.
Electronic email addresses
We will record your email address if you transmit it to us electronically. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose your email address without your consent.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the laws of New Zealand.
- You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you "as is" and the site may contain errors, inaccuracies or some faults and may not be complete or up-to-date. Regent Theatre Greymouth (West Coast Theatre Trust) nor its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- This site is created for and controlled by Regent Theatre Greymouth. Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand. Regent Theatre Greymouth makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside of New Zealand. If you access this site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
- Regent Theatre Greymouth either owns or has the right to use the intellectual property rights with respect to this website and its content. Unless otherwise stated the material published within this website is the copyright of Regent Theatre Greymouth or one of the operators of the products and services promoted on this website. The material published within this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of Regent Theatre Greymouth.
4. Regent Theatre Greymouth is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- No pricing or product description shown on this website or in any downloadable attachment is legally binding.
- Regent Theatre Greymouth is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in other internet sites including those linked to the Roxy website. Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites.